Followers

Sunday, January 05, 2014

New Challenge #66 at Glitter n Sparkle

Happy New Year,
I would like to wish everyone all the best
for 2014.
May you all have fabulous craft projects this year.
I was a truly good girl this year and stayed in
and played with all my new carding stuff for New Year.

Well on with this weeks card :-

the Theme at Glitter n Sparkle is:-
Anything Goes

Our sponsors this week are:-

Digi Darla who are offering 
5 images from their store

The Stamping Chef who are offering 
3 images from their store

Patties Creations who are offering

2 images for their store 

Flourish with a Bling who are offering 
an AUD $12 gift certificate for their store 

My project for this week is: 

Dotty Birthday digi stamp
from The Stamping Chef (one of our sponsors).

For my Base Card I used 
Pre-cut Square Scalloped Edged Card
(Jellybean Crafts).

I then used Black Party Balloon 
Backing Paper (stash),
and using my Scalloped Edge Punch
(X-Cut) I punched all 4 sides.

I then coloured in my digi image 
in using my Promarker Pens.
Then die-cut her out with the 
Large Scalloped Square Nesties
(X-Cut).

For my sentiment I used a 'Birthday Girl' 
clear stamp
(All B Designs - free from Crafts Beautiful)
using a technique discovered by accident over christmas.
 First I pressed the 'Girl' part of the clear stamp 
in my Red Ink Pad (Docrafts Artiste Ink Pad),
Then without using or cleaning it,
I lightly pressed the whole stamp in 
my Tuxedo Black Ink Pad (Memento).
Then stamped it onto my card, as you can see 
the red and black inks mix and leave a pretty effect.

I then added a piece of Red Iridescent Ribbon (stash),
which I glued on, and then cut the top and bottom 
to fit the scalloped edge.
Then I handmade a Red Organza Ribbon Bow (stash).
Put 4 Red/White Polka Dot Candies on 
(Candi, Cardwork Crafts).

For my finishing touches I used 
Red Glitter on her Bow and Ribbons in her hair,
and on the Bows and Ribbons of the presents 
I used Baby Pink Glitter and Plum Purple Glitter
(all are Craft Planet Sparkling Glitters).

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges :- 

Craft-Dee BowZ - Jan - Anything Goes/Handmade Bow
Digi Galore - Girly

3 comments:

  1. Sweet little bow for a sweet little card! Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful girly card. Thanks for sharing with us at Digi Galore x Stacey S x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the little Bow. Thanks so much for joining us at Crafty Dee Bowz.
    Hugz
    Kim

    ReplyDelete