Followers

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Challenge #94 at Glitter N Sparkle

And Last,
but definitely not least,
here is my 4th instalment for today.

Now this one I loved doing as 
I have based it on my 2 adorable baby boys
Smudge and Tiger.
Just so you can see, here they are relaxing,
(and for once not fighting lol)


Here is my project for this Week:-

The Theme at 
Glitter n Sparkle is:-
Happy Birthday

Our Sponsors this week are:-


Ike's Art who are offering
3 Images from their store

The Stamping Chef who are offering
3 Images from their store

Fred She Said who are offering
an $10 Gift Certificate for their store

My project for this week is:-

Mr and Mrs Digi Stamp 
from Ike's Art
(one of our sponsors)

To began with I used a pre-cut White Card.
(stash).
Then I used Cream Linen Effect Paper
(Tilly Daydream - DoCrafts)
on each side of the Front of the Card.

I printed off the Image on White DC Paper,
and coloured it in 
using my Promarker Pens.

  Cat 1 -  Black
Cool Grey 5
Cat 2 - Sandstone
Caramel
Shale
Cool Grey 5
Eyes -  Yellow
Noses -  Blossom
Carmine
Magenta
Yellow

I then cut it out using the Centre Template.
And decoupaged it up from the 
inside back of the Card.

I typed out my Sentiment on the Computer
using the Bernhard Fashion BT Font, 
in Brown.
and then I Die-Cut it out using a
Small Frilly Square #2
(Go Kreate).
Which I placed on an Oval Piece of Lace 
(from my Grandma's Sewing Box).

Using a sponge I went around the 
Image,Sentiment and the Card with
Walnut Stain Distress Ink
(Tom Holtz).

I added a Handmade Bow
made from 5mm Brown Satin Ribbon
(stash)
topped with a Light Brown 'Cat's Eye' Gem
(stash).

To finish off my card, 
I added Brown Flat-backed Pearls 
to each of the corners of the sentiment,
and on the top Right and 
bottom Left of the Card
(stash).

I'd like to enter this Card in the following Challenges:-
A Girl Who Crafts - July - Anything Goes
Alphabet Challenge - L Is For Lace
Animal Friends - #16 - Dog and/or Cat
Bunny Zoes Crafts - July - Bingo
(Lace - Pearls - Die-Cut)
CCC Digi Creations - #5 - Digi/Monochrome
Craft-Dee Bowz - July - Anything Goes
Die-Cut Divas - Juy - Buttons and/or Bows
Great Impressions - July - Animal Friends
MilkCoffee Challenge - Birthdays
Scrapbooker PhD - #13 - Go Digital - Optional Animal
That Craft Place - Anything Goes
The Sisters Of Craft - July - Anything Goes

9 comments:

  1. Hey, Sam, just wanted to pop in to say what a fabulous job you did with this digi - I love how you coloured it to look like your boys! Your two babies are adorable - I wish mine would sit beside each other like that so I could get a photo! Awesome card, Sam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful card and I was so pleased to see you coloured them up like your own FurBabies :-D
    A superb card Samantha and thank you for using one of my Digis :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful card - thank you for entereing the CCC Digi Challenge.
    Maxine
    DT CCC Digi Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the vintage look you've given this card.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenge
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete
  5. a wonderful card!
    thanks so much for playing along with us at Alphabet-Challenge!

     

    Hugs and kisses from germany,

    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card! The neutral colors are fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions! :) HUGS! Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I happen to love cats, this is a super sweet card.Thanks for joining us at the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month. Join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous. thankyou for entering the sisters of craft blog challenge. michelle dt.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for entering into the sisters of craft challenge and good luck. Tina DT x

    ReplyDelete