Followers

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Card No2 - Challenge #119 at Glitter N Sparkle

As Promised,
So here it is the second installment
of Crafty Fun.

When I saw this Image I knew I just had to do it,
as it is just soooooo ME.

The Theme at
Include Some Pink

Our Sponsors this week are:-


Fitztown who are offering
3 Images from their store.

Di's Digi Downloads who are offering
a $12 Gift Certificate for their store.

The Stamping Boutique who are offering
3 Images from their store
(or 4 Images if a one of their Images is used).


Spellbinding Stamps who are offering
3 Images from their store.


Scribbles Designs who are offering
3 Images from their store.

My 2nd Project for this
week is:-

Carla Diet Queen Diva Digi Stamp
from Scribbles Designs
(one of our sponsors)

To begin with I used a Pink Pearlised Card
(stash)
and Cut it to make a 12cm Square Base Card

Then I printed off the Image
 on White DC Paper
and coloured it in
using my Promarker Pens

                                                           Skin -        Vanilla
                                                                              Satin
                                                                              Dusky Pink (Cheeks)
                                                                              Magenta (Lips)
                                                           Hair -        Gold
                                                                              Pastel Yellow
                                                                              Sandstone
                                                           Dress -      Dusky Pink
                                                                              Dusky Rose
                                                           Scales -      Gold
                                                                              Cool Grey 1
                                                                              Cool Grey 3
                                                                              Cool Grey 4

Once finished I Die-Cut it the Image out
using a medium Cross Die
(Not sure who's it is as it was given to me,
so if anyone knows could you let me know please).
Then using Pink/White Checked Gingham Paper
(stash)
Die-Cut out the Large Cross.

For the Background I used some Floral Pink Paper
(stash)
To which I wrapped around it some
White Satin with Silver Heart Ribbon
(Boyes Haberdashery).
Next I handmade a Bow using 
Pink/White Checked Gingham Ribbon
(stash)

To finish the Card off
I added 2 1cm Sparkle Pink Jagged Rhinestones
(stash).


I'd like to enter this Card in the
following Challenges:-

No comments:

Post a Comment