Followers

Sunday, April 26, 2015

New Challenge #134 at Glitter N Sparkle

Hello again,
Well it has been a rather quiet week this week,
for which I am glad.
I can finally catch my breath and take some time to catch up
on those things that I have been letting slip.
You know like that pesky housework lol.
Think I am finally balancing College and everyday life.

Anyway on with this weeks project,
for which I went with an Indian Theme.

The Theme at
Easel Card

Our Sponsors this week are:-


Bugaboo Stamps who are offering
7 Images from their store.

Stitchy Bear Digi Outlet who are offering
$10 Gift Certificate for their store.

My Project this week is:-
Elephant Paisley Digi Stamp
from Bugaboo
(one of our sponsors)

To start with I made a Double Easel Base Card 
from Mustard Yellow Card
(stash)
Then I used some Pearlised Amethyst Paper
(stash)
for the Base and the Right Side Face.
For the Left Side Face I used some Indian Pattern Paisley Flower Paper
(dreamstime.com)
For the Corners of the Faces I used 
Ivy Blossom - 3 in 1 - Corner Punch
(Fiskars)
on both the Mustard Card and the Papers.

Next I printed the Image out
  on Pearlised Gold Paper
(Ross Papers)
Making one of the Elephants 
face the other way.
 Then I Die-Cut them both out using Majestic Labels 8
(Spellbinders)
And went around the edge with my 
Slate Promarker Pen.


For the Sentiment I Heat Embossed the Birthday Stamp
(A Taste Of India - Sheena Douglas)
 on the Amethyst Paper
with Watermark Ink
(Versamark)
and Gold Embossing Powder
(Papermania)
Cut it down and I used the 
Ivy Blossom Corner Punch on each End.
Then I backed it onto some Mustard Card.

Next I Heat Embossed the Indian Trim Clear Stamp
so that it lay where the Easel Fronts would open to.
using the Watermark Ink and the Gold Embossing Powder.

In the Center where the 2 Easels meet
I Handcrafted a Bow from Gold Holographic Ribbon
(stash)

And finally I added 3mm AB Purple Rhinestones
(stash)
around the Images, 
the Sentiment, 
and also in a line down each side 
for the Easel Faces to rest against.


No comments:

Post a Comment