Followers

Friday, June 26, 2015

Challenge #140 at Glitter N Sparkle

Post #7, 
Here is the 5th of my Glitter n Sparkle Blogs that I have missed.
This one I made for my Fiance's Birthday.
Happy Birthday to him
(and yes he did get spoilt).
I was inspired by the Sketch that was from

The Theme at
Anything Goes

My Project this week was:-
Fisherman's Delight Digi Stamp
from Pattie's Creations
(one of our sponsors)

To start with I used a sheet of A4 Light Blue Card
(stash)
and I folded it in half and cut to make a 14.5cm Square Card.

Then I cut a 14cm Square Blue Crayon Rub Paper
 and two 4x8cm Rectangles
of Green Crayon Rub Paper
(both from my stash)
for the top Left and bottom Right Corners.

printed the Image out twice

  on White DC Paper
and coloured it in
using my Promarker Pens

                                                            Basket          Sandstone
                                                                                  - Cinnamon
                                                                                  - Cocoa
                                                                                  - Burnt Sienna
                                                                                  - Shale
                                                                                  - Cool Grey 3
                                                                                  - Black
                                                            Fish               - Mustard
                                                                                  - Coral
                                                                                  - Pastel Green
                                                                                  - Cool Grey 1
                                                                                  - Cool Grey 3
                                                                                  - Cool Grey 4
                                                                                  - Cool Grey 5
                                                            Wellies         Mustard 
                                                                                  - Honeycomb
                                                                                  - Grass
                                                                                  - Pear Green
                                                                                  - Moss
                                                            Background Cool Aqua 

I then Cut out one of the images in a 8x8 Square.
Using the other Image I fussy cut out the Fish and the Wellies,
and Decoupaged them both up.

I then Backed the Image on to a 
9x9cm Square of Navy Blue Leather Effect Card
(from my scrap box).

I typed out my own sentiment on the Computer,
cut it out and backed it on to some of the Navy Blue Card.


I'd like to enter this Card in the
following Challenges:-

Creative Corner - Happy Birthday
Shopping Our Stash - #207 - For The Boys

2 comments:

  1. very nice - great card for any fisherman!
    Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    Hugs, Alica ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card with lovely colors and design. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Corner Agnieszka DT

    ReplyDelete