Followers

Saturday, September 26, 2015

Challenge #153 at Glitter N Sparkle - Card 2

Next,
Here is my 2nd card.

The Theme at
Anything Goes

Our Sponsors were -

Lacy Sunshine



Ike's Art

Crafty Sentiment's

My Project for this
was:-
Jada Amphibia Briar Whimsie Digi Stamp
(One of our sponsors)

To begin with I used a Pre-cut Square Lime Green Glitter Edge Card
(stash).
And added a layer of  Textured Water Lily Paper
(Riverbank Rebels)
so it fitted inside the Glitter Border.

Next I printed the Image out
  on White DC Paper
And coloured it
in using my Promarker Pens
Satin 
Rose Pink
Carmine
Magenta
Tea Green
Pastel Green
Lime Zest
Lime Green
Bright Green
Cool Aqua
Turquoise
Arctic Blue
Shale
Warm Grey 2
Warm Grey 4
Warm Grey 5

Then I cut out the Image in a Square, 
and went around the edge with the Bright Green Pen.
I also used some Dark Mid-Green Decorative Pastel Chalk
(Dovecraft)
around the edges.

Next I Handmade a Bow using
 1cm Lime Green Organza Ribbon
(Boyes Haberdashery)

And finally I added some Lime Green Pearls
(stash)
to the Corners of the Image.
And for some dimension, 
I used some Glossy Accents 
(Ranger)
on the Water Droplets and her Eyes.

I'd like to enter this Card in the
following Challenges:-

1 comment: