Followers

Sunday, November 22, 2015

New Challenge #164 at Glitter N Sparkle

Hello Again,
Well I'm pleased to say that I am feeling back to normal
(well as normal as I get)
again, but still awaiting news from the Hospital.

This week has been rather good,
it was my Step-daughters 12th birthday this week
(they grow up way to fast).
We had a lovely meal out to celebrate on Wednesday.
And opening of the presents was met with joy and tears.
LEGO is just the best present ever,
we got her some Minecraft Lego sets
to keep her entertained.

Then last night we had my Mum and Dad,
come for a visit and another lovely meal out.
I don't get to see them that often
so love spending time with them.

The Theme at
Purple and Black

Our Sponsors this week are:-

Digital Delights who are offering
a $5 Gift Certificate for their store.

A Day For Daisies who are offering
a $12 Gift Certificate for their store

A Random Fan who are offering
3 Images from their store.

My Project this
week is:-
Indigo Lady Digi Stamp
(One of our sponsors)

To begin with I used 2x A4 Sheets of Pearlised Purple Card
(Ross Papers)
which I Die-Cut out using the
Accordion Fancy Label Card Die - 771
(Elisabeth Craft Designs)
I also use the Border Trim from the Die (x8)
with Pearlised Black Paper
(Ross Papers)
Which I then placed around the edges of the
'1st and Last Pages'.

Next I printed off 2x Image
(one of them reversed)
on White DC Paper
And coloured them in using my Promarker Pens
Ivory
Satin
Blush
Yellow
Lavender
Lilac
Orchid
Amethyst
Plum
Aubergine
Violet
Ice Grey 1
Ice Grey 2
Ice Grey 3
Ice Grey 4
Ice Grey 5
Black

I also printed off a Japanese Proverb
using JSA Lovechinese Font
(dafont.com)

Then I used the Insert Dies from the Card Set
and Die-Cut out the Images and the Proverb.
I then went around the edges with my Black Pen
(Promarker).
On the Images I added Glamour Dust
(Deco Art)
to the small Head Fans and the Large Fan
and Holographic Gold Glitter
(Glitter Magic)
to the Trims of the Fans.
I also added 2x 5mm Dark Purple Dotted Rhinestone
(stash)
to the top corners.
To the Proverb I added a Handmade Bow
made from 1cm Black Lace
(Boyes Haberdashery)
topped with a Purple Dotted Rhinestone.
I also added a Black Bamboo Peel-Off
(stash)
to the gap in the middle of the Proverb.

Finally I added 4x 5mm Black Dotted Rhinestones
(stash)
to each of the corners of the Frame of the
'Middle Page'.

I'd like to enter this Card in the
following Challenges:-

ABC Challenge - V Is For Violet
Artistic Inspirations - #144 - ATG/Feminine
Craft-Dee Bowz - Nov - ATG
Fantastic Tuesday - #112 - ATG/Add Purple (Winner)
Karleigh Sue - #6 - One For The Girls
Melonheadz Friends - Tic-Tac-Toe
(Ribbon/Die-Cut/Bling)
The Crafty Addicts - #4 - ATG/Use Die-Cuts
Word Art Wednesday - #210 - ATG

6 comments:

  1. Such a magnificent wonderful card. Thank you so much for taking time to post your very creative art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday in our 210th AG challenge! Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous tri-fold card! Love the colors and image. Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ November Challenge, "Anything goes and include a handmade bow".

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful tri-fold card! Your details are perfect. Thank you for joining us at ABC CHALLENGE! Good luck and please join us again it is always nice to see your lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card thank you for joining us at Karleigh Sue Challenge Blog hugs Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is very beautiful !
    Thank you for joining us at The crafty addicts!
    Good Luck and hope to see you again.
    >^.^<

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this looks absolutely gorgeous! Thank you for joining us at ABC Challenge. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete