Followers

Sunday, November 29, 2015

New Challenge #165 at Glitter N Sparkle

Hi,
Its been a nice peaceful week for a change
though the other half is insisting we start
Xmas decorating soon.
So last night was spent putting up the
1st Christmas Tree.
The rest is to be finished off on the
1st December as planned.
Honest he's  bigger kid than the Kids lol

I would also like to wish all my friends
who live in the States a
'Happy Thanksgiving'
(I know it was on Thursday,
but better late than never)
Hope you all had a fantastic day.

The Theme at
Incude A Bow

Our Sponsors this week are:-

Digital Delights who are offering
a $5 Gift Certificate for their store.

A Day For Daisies who are offering
a $12 Gift Certificate for their store

A Random Fan who are offering
3 Images from their store.

My Project this
week is:-
December 26th Digi Stamp
from Stitchy Bear
at Stitchy Bear Digi Outlet
(One of our sponsors)


To begin with I used Pre-cut Round Bauble Card
(stash)
which I then covered with Pearlise Gold Card.
I then Die-Cut out Circles using the
Framelet Circle Die Set (8pk)
(Sizzex)
using Green Card, Pearlised Red Card 
and Pearlised Champagne Card.
(all from my Scrap Card Box)
Which I placed on using Foam Pads
to give it a bit of depth.

For the Bauble Top I used some Glitter White Card
(Scrap Box)
which I Punched using the Lace Trim
(X-Cut)
I then stuck it on and cut it to fit.

Next I printed off the Image
on White DC Paper
And coloured them in using my Promarker Pens
Satin
Dusky Pink
Putty
Dusky Rose
Lipstick Red
Red
Berry Red
Poppy
Crimson
Yellow
Apple
Pine
Cool Grey 1
Metallic Gold

I added a sentiment of my own
'Wakey Wakey, rise and shine.
'Tis the season for Mistletoe and Wine'
in Pine Green.
which I printed on the Computer
in the Heart of the Digi Image
using the Dragline Font.

Next I made up a Die-cut Poinsettia from 
Pearlise Green and Pearlised Burgandy Paper
(which I found in my Die box - so not sure where they came from)
and to that I added a Handmade Bow
using 1.5cm White Ribbon with Gold
(Boyes Haberdashery)

I'd like to enter this Card in the
following Challenges:-

Crafting By Designs - Nov - Get Ready For Christmas
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas - #257 - Use Die-cuts or Punch's
Cutie Pie - #93 - Simply Cute and Christmassy
Fab 'n' Funky - #283 - Christmas
Left Of Center - #106 - Nothing Square (Top 3)
One Stitch At A Time - #251 - ATG/Winter
Papertake Weekly - Nov - Take Your Pick (Winner)
(Colour/Technique/Product)
Passion for Promarker - #324 - Christmas Is Coming
Pile It On - #97 - Use Red and Green
Suzy Bee's - #108  ATG/Add A Die-cut

12 comments:

  1. Your card is very beautiful !
    >^.^<

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a super design - what a lovely card :-D

    Thank you for making such a great project using our Digis.
    It is a pleasure to sponsor you and I hope you have enjoyed working with our images.

    Best wishes,

    IKE x

    DT for StitchyBear Digi Outlet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful shaped card Samantha. I love the image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such prett card, and what a great design. It's just perfect. Totally adorable. Thanks for joining us over at PFP this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab shaped card, Samantha! Cute image and great traditional colours. Thanks for joining in with my theme this week at Passion for Promarkers. Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous card, love the design
    Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at Passion for Promarkers
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous card! Great shape and design!
    Thanks for joining in at PFP this week!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet card, I love the ornament shape! Thanks for joining us at LOC challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A really gorgeous creation Samantha, wonderful Christmas colours and a great bow to top it off :) :) Thank you so much for joining us at OSAAT this fortnight. Hugs Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 257 - hope to see you again soon

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card... Thanks for playing along with us at the Cutie Pie Challenge.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love how you created that top to make an ornament looking card!! Great job! Thank you for playing in the LOC challenge of no Rectangle or Square cards.
    Peace,
    KristyLee
    (LOC DT)

    ReplyDelete