Followers

Monday, April 25, 2016

Challenge #179 at Glitter N Sparkle

Hi and welcome back.
I have finally got my Blog back after a long 2 months,
It was taken out of my hands (I think I was hacked)
along with all of my emails.
Luckily I noticed straight away and managed to get them blocked
until it had all been sorted out.

So now it is time to catch up on all of my Crafty Makes
that I have been unable to do .

Hope you enjoy looking at them all...

The Theme at
Use Some Green

Our Sponsors that week were:-




My Project that
week was:-
Lucky Tara Digi Stamp

To begin with I used a Pre-Cut Scalloped Edged White Base Card

(stash)
to which I Layered on Green/Yellow Flower Paper,
(stash)
I then cut out 2 smaller squares from Bright Green Paper
(stash)
and placed them in opposite Corners.
I rounded off all the Corners using 5mm Corner Punch
(X-Cut)

Next I printed the Image off 
on White DC Paper
And coloured the Image
 in using my Promarker Pens.
Putty
Satin
Blush
Ginger
Pumpkin
Honeycomb
Mandarin
Spice
Primrose
Lime Zest
Lime Green
Bright Green
Grass
Leaf Green
Forest Green

For the Sentiment I used the Lucky Charm Sentiment

(Make It Crafty)
Which I place inside a Clover Leaf Boarder.
(from the Net)
Once printed out I then Die-Cut out both the Image 
and the Sentiment
using the Scalloped Square Nestable Dies.
(X-Cut)

I Handmade a Bow for this card

using 1cm Lime Green Organza Ribbon
(Boyes Haberdashery)


For my finishing touches I added 3 
1cm Iridescent Green Chipped Rhinestone Gems
(stash)

And finally I added Glossy Accents 
(Ranger)
to the Flowers and the Eyes on the Image.

I'd like to enter this Card in the
following Challenges:-
Aud Sentiments - #153 - ATG
Craft-Dee Bowz - April - ATG
Crafty Calendar - April - ATG
Crafty Hazelnuts Patterned Paper - April - ATG
Sassy Studio Designs - #330 - Tic-Tac-Toe - Winner
(Die Cut-Flowers-Ribbon)
Stamping Sensations - April - One For The Girls
Dragon Lair Designs - April - ATG

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! Love the colours and the pretty papers. Thanks for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations.

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card love the colour combo.Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥
    Aud Sentiments
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card. A fab bow, wish I could make them so neat. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card, thanks for taking part in the Dragons Lair Designs Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, great for St Patrick's Day too! Thank you for sharing with us at Dragons Lair. Pippa DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for joining Stamping Sensations with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your colouring is beautiful and your card gorgeous.
    Thank you very much for entering the "Dragons Lair Designs" "Anything Goes" challenge for April. Good luck.
    Gwyneth DLD DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a fab card ,love the bright colours and cute manga type image
    Thanks for joining us at Craft-Dee BowZ AND GOOD LUCK IN THE CHALLENGES
    Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely bright card! thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar hugs Sue J x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card. Great job coloring image. Thanks for joining us at CraftyHazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.
    Margaret G.

    ReplyDelete