Followers

Sunday, May 22, 2016

New Challenge #189 at Glitter N Sparkle

Hello,
Well its getting rather stressful now,
I have been revising like mad all week.
I had my penultimate Exam on Wednesday,
then 1 more left before I finish College next week.
Then I will be a Qualified AAT Lvl 2 Accountant.
Then comes the trying to find a job fun .....

The Theme at
Anything Goes

Our Sponsors this week are:-
Lacy Sunshine who are offering
3 Images from their store

Sparkle N Sprinkle who are offering
a $15 Gift Certificate

The Stamping Boutique who are offering
2 Images from their store
(3 Images if TSB or Glitterbabe Images are used)

My Project this
week is:-
Bamboo Forest Mystical Fairy Garden Digi Stamp
(One of our sponsors)

First I printed off the Image
on White DC Paper
And coloured it in using my Promarker Pens.
Ivory
Satin
Almond
Putty
Sunkissed Pink
Lipstick Red
Red
Poppy
Berry Red
Lime Zest
Lime Green
Meadow Green
Leaf Green
Apple Green
Forest Green
Pear Green
Olive Green
Tan
Cinnamon
Cocoa
Chestnut
Cool Grey 1
Cool Grey 3
Cool Grey 5
Black

To try and make her Wings shimmer
I used Pink and Green Pearl Paint.
(stash)

I then placed the Picture in an unused Wooden Picture Frame that I had.

No comments:

Post a Comment