Followers

Sunday, May 29, 2016

New Challenge #190 at Glitter N Sparkle

Hi,
Well as you all know I've been finishing off my College course
and had a few exams over the last couple of weeks
but now I'm finally finished.
I've completed my AAT Level 2 Bookkeeping and Accounting,
and looking forward to September when I start my Level 3.
In the mean time I am now starting to look for work
(which is a scary thought after not being able to work for so long)..

The Theme at
Flower Power

Our Sponsors this week are:-
A Day For Daisies who are offering
a $12 Gift Certificate

Bugaboo who are offering
7 Images from their store

Ike's Art who are offering
a $15 Gift Certificate

My Project this
week is:-
Skirt of Flowers Digi Stamp
(One of our sponsors)

To begin with I used Polkadot Embossed White Rectangle Card Card
(stash)
on which I used a 5mm Corner Punch
(X-Cut)
to round off the corners.

Next I printed off the Image
on White DC Paper
And coloured it in using my Promarker Pens.
Satin
Putty
Sunkissed Pink
Primrose
Buttercup
Lemon
Sunflower
Filling her Dress in with Crystal Glamour Dust
(Deco Art)

I then used an Embossing Folder Swirls
(X-Cut XCU515125)
around the Image and trimmed,
and again used the 5mm Corner Punch.
I then backed it with Pearlised Pastel Yellow Card
(Ross Papers)
and trimmed the corners of that as well.

Along the Left Side of the card I used some 
2cm Verigated Glitter Yellow Organza
(Kanban - Glitz Ribbon)
end.

For the Sentiment I used the
'Youth is a Gift' Clear Stamp
(Acid Drops & Whatnots)
with Tuxedo Black Ink
(Momento)
which I placed on the card with a bump in the middle,
so it looks like a ribbon.

Around the Top Right Corner
I placed 1 Medium White Paper Rose
and 2 Small Yellow Paper Roses 
(Craft)
end.

Finally following the Polkadots on the Base Card,
I added 2mm Pastel Yellow Pearls
(Anita's)
along the left side of the Card,
and across the corner on the Bottom Right.


No comments:

Post a Comment