Followers

Friday, June 10, 2016

New Challenge #12 at Morgan's ArtWorld

Hi everyone,
Yes its that time of month again.
Well things have been getting rather exciting around here,
talk about family drama, sometimes I feel like
the Soaps on TV have nothing on real life.
I bet there are loads of us who feel that way.

This Card I have done especially for my Dad 
who's Birthday is coming up soon.
I have tried to colour the Canal Boat
in the same colours as the one that my Parents own.

Don't forget, if you come join us over at 
Morgan's ArtWorld Facebook Group
every month you will have the chance to receive free Images.
This is June's gorgeous image The Bride

The Theme at
Happy Birthday

Please come join in with us HERE.

This week we are showcasing
Morgan Fitzsimon's Images,
Please visit the SHOP.

My Project this
week is:-
Country Scene 4 Digi Stamp

To begin with I used a rectangle White Velvet Effect Base Card
(stash)
I then layered it up using Light Blue Card and  Navy Blue Card
(both from stash)

Next I printed off the Image
on White DC Paper
And coloured it in using my Promarker Pens.
Ivory
Satin
Primrose
Canary
Red
Poppy
Pastel Green
Meadow Green
Leaf Green
Apple
Grass
Forest Green
Emerald
Lush Green
Pine
Holly
Pear Green
Marsh Green
Olive Green
Tea Green
Grey Green
Arctic Blue
Sky Blue
Azure
Royal Blue
Indigo Blue
Sandstone
Caramel
Burnt Sienna
Walnut
Burgundy
Shale
Umber
Cool Grey 1
Cool Grey 2
Cool Grey 3
Cool Grey 4
Cool Grey 5
Ice Grey 3
Ice Grey 4
Ice Grey 5
Black
Metallic Gold
Metallic Copper

I printed off the Sentiment, and coloured in the 'DAD' with
Arctic Blue Promarker Pen. 
I then backed it on to the Navy Blue Card and Pale Blue Card.

Finally I wrapped 10mm Navy Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon 
(Boyes Haberdashery)
around the right side of the Pale Blue Card.

No comments:

Post a Comment