Followers

Sunday, June 19, 2016

New Challenge #193 at Glitter N Sparkle

Phew,
Well this House Clearing is hard work.
I've sorted loads out but the only thing is
its now all piled up in the Spare Room,
which is now so full I can't even get into it.
some of the stuff is to good just be thrown away in a skip,
so now I need to sort it out into piles again.
Binning, Selling and Charity.

This week I thought I would try something different colour wise,
I have chosen to use Oranges, Peaches and Yellows, 
which I very rarely use.

The Theme at
Anything Goes

Our Sole Sponsor this week is:-
Aurora Wings who is offering
a $15 Gift Certificate

My Project this
week is:-
Diamonds Digi Stamp
(One of our sponsors)

To begin with I used Rectangle White Base Card
(stash)
Which I layered up with Rust Card.
(stash)

Next I printed off the Image
on White DC Paper
And coloured it in using my Promarker Pens.
Satin
Vanilla
Blush
Putty
Sunkissed Pink
Coral
Lemon
Canary
Saffron
Apricot
Honeycomb
Ginger
Pumpkin
Burnt Orange
Spice
Meadow Green
Grass
Pear Green
Marsh Green
Olive Green
Metallic Silver

Once coloured I then cut the Image out and
rounded off the Corners using 10mm Corner Punch
(X-Cut)
Because the Image is in a kind of L-Shape
I thought I would use the Space on the Right for a Sentiment.
For that I used one from the'Wild Flower Set'
(Sally Mountain - Quick Cards)
Stamped using Sienna Ink
(Antique Page)

I then cut a Rectangle of Saffron Yellow Paper
(stash)
and using 'Garden Party' Edge Embossing Folder
(Jennifer Ellory - Cardmaking & Papercraft)
I embossed and then stained with the Sienna Ink
down the right edge of the Paper.

Next I handmade a Bow for the top right gap of the Image using 
1cm White/Gold Satin + Organza Ribbon
(Boyes Haberdashery)
which I topped with a 
10mm Orange Wave Circle Rhinestone
(stash)

Finally I added Crystal Glamour Dust
(Deco Art)
to the Diamond Drop Headdress, Earrings 
and the Loose Blossoms.
To her Lips I added some Glossy Accents.
(Ranger)

No comments:

Post a Comment