Followers

Friday, July 08, 2016

New Challenge #14 at Morgan's ArtWorld

Hello again,
and with this being a Friday you all know what that means.
Yes its MAW time.
Well I am feeling so relaxed and destressed,
escaping for a while from the strains of life has been wonderful.
Though its back home today, to normality.
Wonder how long this relaxed feeling will last!! 

Don't forget, if you come join us over at 
Morgan's ArtWorld Facebook Group
every month you will have the chance to receive free Images.
This is July's gorgeous image The Jaguar

The Theme at
Animals

Please come join in with us HERE.

This week we are showcasing
Morgan Fitzsimon's Images,
Please visit the SHOP.

My Project this
week is:-
Aeshna + the Unicorn Digi Stamp

To begin with I used a Square Kraft Card
(stash)
on to which I added a square of Light Green Vellum.
(stash)
I then added a smaller Square of Beige Written Paper
(A Beautiful Life - Love To Craft)

Next I printed off the Image
on White DC Paper
And coloured it in using my Promarker Pens.
Satin
Putty
Ivory
Blush
Primrose
Lemon
Tulip Yellow
Yellow
Sunkissed Pink
Dusky Rose
Lilac
Orchid
Amethyst
Meadow Green
Leaf Green
Forest Green
Pine
Walnut
Cool Grey 1

Using Circle Dies
(Sizzex)
I cut out the Image.
Using the next size up I cut out 
Imitation Corrugated Brown Paper
(A Beautiful Life - Love To Craft)

Behind the 2 Circles arcoss the Card 
I put some 4.5cm Antique Pink Lace
(Boyes Haberdashery)

Next using Bright Green Paper
(stash)
I die-cut out Floral Flourishes Swirl No.4
(Joy Crafts)
I then added 2 Paper Foam Flowers
(stash)
on which I coloured the tips with my 
Dusky Rose and Amethyst Promarker Pens.
I also added 1 Accordion Flower.
(A Beautiful Life - Love To Craft)

Finally I handmade the Bow from
1cm Beige Stiched Linen Ribbon
(Boyes Haberdashery)
and placed it in the 
Top Right Corner of the Card.

No comments:

Post a Comment