Followers

Sunday, July 17, 2016

New Challenge #197 at Glitter N Sparkle

Hello,
I just want to wish my Dad a very Happy Birthday this week.

Also its that time Summer Holidays have arrived,
Kids broke up on Friday and the youngest has now descended
on us for the duration.
Now I need to find things to do to keep a 12 year old entertained!

The Theme at
Anything Goes

Our Sponsor this week is:-
Crafts and Me who are offering
a £8 Gift Certificate

My Project this
week is:-
Art Deco Clara Digi Stamp
(One of our sponsors)
To begin with I used Large White Square Card
(stash)
from which I rounded off the Corners using
10mm Corner Punch
(X-Cut)
Next I cut out a Square of Light Blue Card
(stash)
which I Embossed using the
'Garden Party' Embossing Folder.
(Jennifer Ellory - Cardmaking + Papercraft)

Next I printed off the Image
on White DC Paper
And coloured it in with my new 
Scribblicious Pencil Set

I then off-set the Image and Die-Cut it out
using Scalloped Oval
(X-Cut - XCU503406)

Using Tuxedo Black Ink
(Momento)
I stamped a Thank You sentiment.
from the Cavendish Ladies - Putting on the Ritz.
(Kanban)

Across the middle of the Embossed Paper
I added a Blue Ribbon with Black Pattern
(Boyes Haberdashery)

Finally I added 3 x 6mm AB Light Blue Pearls
(stash)
on the Oval.

No comments:

Post a Comment