Followers

Friday, August 05, 2016

New Challenge #16 at Morgan's ArtWorld

Hi everyone,
Well were back home and its back to the boring life,
honest all I've seemed to do is wash and dry, wash and dry,
and maybe the occasional bit of ironing .

Don't forget, if you come join us over at 
Morgan's ArtWorld Facebook Group
every month you will have the chance to receive free Images.
This is August's gorgeous image Country Border 1

The Theme at
Use 3 of Something

Please come join in with us HERE.

This week we are showcasing
Morgan Fitzsimon's Images,
Please visit the SHOP.

My Project this
week is:-
Fae 24 Digi Stamp

To begin with I used a White Rectangle Card
(stash)
Which I then topped with Peach Floral Paper.
(stash)

Next I printed off the Image
on White DC Paper
And coloured it in using my Promarker Pens.
Ivory
Satin
Blush
Canary
Sunkissed Pink
Coral
Honeycomb
Amber
Pumpkin
Mandarin
Bright Orange
Burnt Orange
pale Pink
Dusky Rose
Antique Pink
Berry Red
Lavender
Lilac
Orchid
Pastel Green
Tea Green
Meadow Green
Apple
Leaf Green
Bright Green
Emerald
Forest Green
Lush Green
Pine
Pear Green
Olive Green
Sandstone
Chestnut
Walnut
Shale
Umber
Black
and I also used a White Pen
(Graph'It Shake)

I then cut the Image out and backed it onto a 
Rectangle of Light Green Vellum
(stash)
and placed it in the center of my Card.

Using a Scrap of Light Green Card,
I die-cut out a strip of Trailing Leaves
(Crafts Too)
And for my 'Add 3'
I die-cut out 3 Butterflies
from the Butterfly and Dragonfly Set
(Joanna Sheen Signature Dies)
out of Embossed Copper Paper
(stash)

Nest I added Holographic Moss Green Glitter
 and Iridescent Mint Green Glitter
(Glitter Magic)
to the Dress.
Once it had dried I then added Glossy Accents
(stash)
to the dress to make it stand out.
I also added it to her Lips.

Using Tuxedo Black Ink
(Momento)
I stamped my Sentiments on using the
Life from a Different Angle Set
(Acid Drops And Whatnots - Exclusive to Papercraft Magazines)

Finally I added a 5mm Copper Pitted Rhinestones
(stash)
to the center of each Butterfly.

No comments:

Post a Comment