Followers

Sunday, August 21, 2016

New Challenge #202 at Glitter N Sparkle

Happy Birthday to ME,
Happy Birthday to me, 
I am an old person,
and I feel like one too.

YES its official I am now old.
I finally hit the big Four O.
Only one problem I just don't really act like it.
I think my mental age got stuck at 25 
and I will not budge off that.

I'm going to stick to the good old adage
'I will neither grow up nor grow old,
I will just age disgracefully with a smile.'

The Theme at
A Sketch

Our Sponsors this week are:-
A Day For Daisies who are offering
a $12 Gift Certificate

Ike's Art who are offering
a $15 Gift Certificate

Spellbinding Stamps who are offering
3 Images from their store

My Project this
week is:-
Fallon Digi Stamp
(One of our sponsors)

To begin with I used Square White Base Card
(stash)
Then to follow the Sketch, I cut out the 
2 Rectangles from Dark Green Card
(stash)

Next I printed off the Image
on White DC Paper
And coloured it in using my Promarker Pens.
Satin
Sunkissed Pink
Coral
Dusky Rose
Antique Pink
Meadow Green
Bright Green
Pear Green
Moss
Marsh Green
Olive Green
Sandstone
Cinnamon
Cocoa
Shale
Chestnut
Walnut
Henna
Umber
Warm Grey 1
Warm Grey 2
Warm Grey 4
Warm Grey 5
Black

I then cut it into a rectangle to fit the Sketch.
I went around the outside of the Image
to make a rectangle with 
Holographic Moss Green Glitter.
(Glitter Magic)

For the Sentiment I used a Stamp from the
'All Good Things' Wildflower Set
(Sally Mountain - Quick Cards)
and for the Ink I used my Moss Green Promarker Pen,

I chose a Paw Image from Clip Art and printed it out 3 times
cutting them out using a small Circle Die.
(Sizzex)
I then went around the edges with the Moss Promarker Pen
and placed them on with Foam Pads.

Finally I added Glossy Accents
(Ranger)
to both the Girls and the Wolf's Eyes,
and also to the Girls Boots

No comments:

Post a Comment