Followers

Sunday, September 04, 2016

New Challenge #204 at Glitter N Sparkle

Hi,
As you all know I have been making and baking 
frantically for the last couple of days.
Today is the Big Day for 
the Village Flower and Produce Show.
I have 5 Cards, 3 Paintings, an A3 Cross Stitch Picture,
 Christmas Decoration, Lemon Drizzle Cake and
a pot of Blackberry + Apple Jam,
all ready and waiting to go across to the Village Hall
ready for judging at 10am.
Fingers Crossed ehh.

The Theme at
Clean And Simple

Our Sponsors this week are:-
Lemon Shortbread who are offering
3 Images from their store

Oddball Art who are offering
3 Images from their store

The Stamping Boutique who are offering
2 Images from their store
(or 3 Images if TSB or Glitterbabe is used)

My Project this
week is:-
Angel Head Digi Stamp
from Glitterbabe
at The Stamping Boutique
(One of our sponsors)

To begin with  I printed off the Image
straight onto the Square White Base Card

Using my Promarker Pens.
Satin
Buttercup
Powder Blue
 I applied the Pens to a Sponge 
and dabbed them on in the areas I wanted them to go.

Then using my Heatwave Pen 
(We R Memory Keepers)
I used Gold Heatwave Foil and hand drew on the
'Peace' Sentiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment