Followers

Friday, October 28, 2016

New Challenge #22 at Morgan's ArtWorld

Hello,
Yes its time that time of month again.
Where does the time go, it just seems to be racing by.
This time I am attempting a Male Card,
why do they always seem so hard to make!

Don't forget, if you come join us over at 
Morgan's ArtWorld Facebook Group
every month you will have the chance to receive free Images.
This is October's gorgeous image Billy Boy

The Theme at
Anything Goes

Please come join in with us HERE.

This week we are showcasing
Morgan Fitzsimon's Images,
Please visit the SHOP.

My Project this
week is:-
Billy Boy Digi Stamp

To begin with I used a Square Kraft Card
(stash)
Which I then Topped with a Square of Navy Blue Card
(stash)
Which I dry embossed using the Joy & Cheer Embossing Folder
(Cuttlebug)
Next I used a scrap of Blue Bike Paper
(stash)
which conveniently had a Square cut out of it.

Next I printed off the Image
on White DC Paper
And coloured it in using my Promarker Pens.
Satin
Sunkissed Pink
Coral
Poppy
Berry Red
Walnut
Umber
Mustard
Canary
Denim Blue
Cornflower
Midnight Blue
Cool Grey 5
Black

I then cut around the Image using my Scan and Cut
(Brother)

I then added my Sentiments 
using The Birthday Boy Stamp
(All B Designs - Crafts and Papercrafts)
with Tuxedo Black Ink.
(Memento)
and the Brother Clear Stamp
(Papermania)
with Watermark Ink.
(Versamark)
and Black Sparkle Embossing Glitter
(Wow!)
because it didn't pop quite as much as I wanted 
I then used my Midnight Blue Promarker Pen
and coloured in the Dots, Stripes and the O onthe 
Brother.

Finally I added 1cm Navy Blue Stitched Linen Ribbon
(Boyes Haberdashery)
and used it on the inside edges of the Paper,
so it looks like it Frames the Image.

No comments:

Post a Comment