Followers

Sunday, November 20, 2016

New Challenge #215 at Glitter N Sparkle

Hi,
Well I have survived the Management Costing Exam.
It was rather interesting,
as while I was doing it I found a mistake in
the Exam paper!!!!!
Lets just say I came straight out and complained to my
Tutor that something wasn't right.
So now I have written to the Examining Board
and am awaiting the reply.
I do not want to get penalized for 
something that wasn't my mistake.
so lets wait and see what happens.

The Theme at
Thanks/Thankfulness

Our Sponsor this week is:-
Aurora Wings who is offering
a $10 Gift Certificate

My Project this
week is:-
The Secret Digi Stamp
(One of our sponsors)

To begin with I used a White Pre-Cut Base Card
(stash)
I then sponged Ink on the Base Card,
to make a Marble Effect.
Using Tumbled Glass Distress Ink
(Tim Holtz)
Coastal Cabana Ink
(Stampin' Up!)
Lavender Ink.
(Ancient Page)

Next I printed off the Image
on White DC Paper
And coloured it in using my Promarker Pens.
Satin
Sunkissed Pink
Coral
Dusky Rose
Lavender
Lilac
Orchid
Amethyst
Purple
Aubergine
Tea Green
Cool Aqua
Arctic Blue
Aegean
Burnt Orange
Sandstone
Cocoa
Henna
I then Fussy cut the Image out.

I handmade the Backing Paper using
Cosmic Shimmer Pixie Powders
Aubergine Dream and Teal Wash
(Creative Expressions)
I then Die-Cut it out using a Square Parenthesis.
(X-Cut XCU503401)
Over the top of this I used Pearl Diamond
Spray and Sparkle.
(Crafter's Companion)

For My Sentiment I used the 'Thank You'
Clear Stamp
(All B Designs - Crafts Beautiful)
Which I stamped onto a scrap of White Paper
using Tuxedo Black Ink
(Memento)
I then fussy cut it out around the outline
and added it onto the card using Foam Pads.

Finally I added a mix of 3mm and 1mm AB White Pearls
(stash)
 and Cream 3D Pearl Effects
(Dovecraft)
to the Pearls on the Image.

No comments:

Post a Comment