Followers

Sunday, January 15, 2017

New Challenge #222 at Glitter N Sparkle

Hi again,
Well life is muddling along ok I guess
for the moment.

Still job hunting with no success,
as everyone wants experience or AAT Level 4
GRRRRR.

Home front is going ok as well.
The Teenager is kind of behaving for the moment,
Partner is enjoying his new job,
he got transferred to a driving job after Xmas
which I think is much better for his hand
after his horrific accident at the
beginning of December.
And I am still going strong with my studies.

Coming up next month is my eldest Step-Daughters Birthday
hence todays Card

The Theme at
Colour - Use Gold/Silver

Our Sponsor this week is:-
KennyK Stamps who are offering
3 Images from their store
KennyK-Stamps-BADGE-IRockWITH-green

My Project this
week is:-
Vikki Lee Vicious Digi Stamp

To begin with I used an A4 Sheet of Red Card,
(stash)
Which I folded in half to make the Base Card.
I then added a Rectangle of  Black Card
(stash)
I then took a Rectangle of Metallic Silver Card
(stash)
and embossed it using a Musical Notes Embossing folder.
(sorry I'm not sure who's it is)

Next I printed off the Image
on White DC Paper
And coloured it in using my Promarker Pens.
Satin
Sunkissed Pink
Coral
Lipstick Red
Poppy
Berry Red
Bright Green
Cool Grey 1
Cool Grey 2
Cool Grey 3
Cool Grey 4
Cool Grey 5
Black
Metallic Silver
I then Fussy cut the Image out with a 1mm border.

I next made a small Rectangle of the Red Card
and Layered it with the Black Card
and added the Image onto it.

Using Metallic Silver Peel-Offs
(The Range)
I added the Musical Notations 
and the Microphone.

Also using Glitter Silver Peel-Offs
(The Range)
I added the 'Happy Birthdy'.

To her Bodice and the Guitar
I added Crystal Glamour Dust
(Art Deco)

To her Boots and Lips I added
Glossy Accents
(Range)

Finally I added a strip of  Beige Piano Keys Ribbon
(Boyes Haberdashery)
across the bottom left of the card
around the Black.

No comments:

Post a Comment